Sunday 23 September 2012

Hey an update for you..


Hello guys, sorry for the delaying the update for this blog. So here goes, first of all I will explain about this blog where the title mention about the PS3 game provider. It means that this is a blog where I can find the PS3 that you hard to find but I'm looking for a serious buyers. Look for this blog when you are no longer have another way to look for your PS3 games.
I will search it for you and make sure you will buy it so I will ask for a deposit around RM50+. For further information, please sent me a message in my inbox. Second, if you want to promote your old PS3 game here, feel free to do so by informing me via message. Who know someone might be looking and searching for your old PS3 games and plus trading it. Meaning he or she might want to trade their game with the game in your hand. I hope this explanation conclude what this blog is about and about the payment and stuff, please contact me via email or message. Have a nice day :3


No comments:

Post a Comment